By using third party apps you will be able to add the HTML code that the Review widget uses to display your RateMyAgent Reviews on your Facebook Page. Unfortunately due to limitations with the Facebook app, the widget will not work on mobile devices.
Please note: Facebook has recently changed their API and no longer allows pages that have fewer than 2k Likes/followers to install a custom tab. A custom tab is what is required to install our review widget. If you have less than 2k follows you will see the following error during the installation steps:
You will need to grab your widget code from your Agent or Agency dashboard, under the "Widget" area
1) Log in to into a Facebook account that has control over the Facebook page and search "static html: iframe tabs" and press "use now" on this app.
2) Click "Add Static HTML to a Page" and you can then choose which page you're wanting to add this to. Select the correct page and then "Add Page Tab"
3) You will be taken back to your Page where you will see a new tab, normally called "Welcome". Press "Edit Tab"
4) This will take you to the Thunderpenny Static HTML page where you will add the Widget code as shown. After pasting the code here press "Save & Publish"
5) Jump back to your Facebook page and you will see the widget now showing. You will need to edit the name of the tab by going to Page settings >> Edit Page >> Find the "welcome tab" >> Settings >> Edit settings >> Enter the Custom Tab Name >> Save >> Okay.
6) You're Done!