Instructions for setting up a Rockend (Professional Rest) Data Feed
Setting up a Data Feed between Rockend and RateMyAgent can be done through Professional Rest.
Please note: You will need to contact the RateMyAgent Support team for the Web Configuration Details.(Step 4)
You can contact Rockend by clicking on the link below;
How to set this up
- Go to Other > Utilities > Company Details > Advertising
- Click on Configure/View
- Click on Add to add RateMyAgent
- Enter the relevant information into the field for the Web Advertising Configuration
Please contact RateMyAgent Support team - firstname.lastname@example.org for this information.
- Agent ID
- Login Name
- Login Password
- FTP Address
- Export Format
- Click OK - F12 to save
How to feed through your listings to RateMyAgent
The web advertising upload sends new, changed, and sold listings through to RateMyAgent. An XML file is created and transmittted via the FTP to our site.
- Go to Files > Web Advertising
- Check that the properties displayed are correct NOTE: A red cross will show against the property that needs to be uploaded or modified.
- Click Upload-F12 to upload the properties.