What is a Direct Data Feed?
A Data feed is a direct link to RateMyAgent from your multi-loader software providers such as MyDesktop, PortPlus, Multiarray, E2 and ReNet to name a few.
What does it cost?
It is free to setup and free to use. You can set this up with or without a subscription.
What are the Benefits?
Establishing a direct Data Feed to RateMyAgent is a free service and comes with many benefits:
- This is the best method to ensure that your team profiles are up to date and rankings maximised.
- Complete control over what is displayed on your RateMyAgent profiles.
- Off-market sales can be uploaded to RateMyAgent for credit in your sale statistics and rankings, enabling client reviews to be collected for off-market transactions.
- Immediate profile updates of listing and sale activity. No lag time for listing uploads and no separate processes to manage your RateMyAgent profiles.
- Free listing and sold pages.
- All properties displayed with full photography and floor plans.
Ready to get connected?
Click here for a set up guide