This is perhaps the most important section of our website as it is the first thing that potential vendors look at when entering our site.
Here is how it works:
Important; this is not the number of reviews that you have for the suburb
It is the number of properties that you have with a review attached within the last 12 months
The review rankings are based on 3 metrics.
- Number of properties with a review
- If #1 is equal then highest percentage of properties with reviews
- If #1 and #2 are equal then highest average star rating
Most commonly asked question about rankings: "I got a review and my ranking did not go up"
Here are some key points that will give you your answer:
- The 12 months starts when the Review is left, not when the property is sold
- 12 months and 1 day after the review is left, the ranking will go down by 1
- If a property has 2 or more reviews attached to it will only count as 1 ranking point
- Rankings are only added to the Primary Agent, not the secondary agent
- Both Vendor and Buyer reviews are considered equal
We do this to ensure that agents are not artificially inflating their figures by getting more than a reasonable amount of reviews for a single property.